Head of Shared Services
An exciting opportunity has come in with our client. We are looking for a Head of Shared Services to join a growing organisation. Our client is based in Shannon, Co. Clare, and offers a hybrid working model. This role would suit someone with demonstrated experience in leading process improvement initiatives, experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a leadership role, and someone with a proven track record of driving performance and delivering business results.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Successfully lead the team towards achieving the goals of the department.
- Ensure that systems, procedures, and controls are in place both to achieve quality operational standards and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Provide support across Operations in ad hoc projects and improvement programmes, engaging with business areas, suppliers, and clients as required to deliver on agreed objectives.
- Cultivate a “continuous improvement” culture in the department so that all employees are fully conscious of the need to maintain quality and minimise risks and related costs, ideally using Lean Methodology.
- Ensure the ongoing and appropriate development of staff to enable them to achieve their full potential.
- Experience in consistent delivery of client targets, contracted service levels and governance, risk and compliance alerts actioned as required.
- Lean 6 Sigma Qualification (desirable).
- Very strong attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in a strong customer focus orientated environment.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.