Head of Secondary Packaging
Global Biologics Company
Flexible depending on experience
- Supporting and assisting in the planning and setup of a secondary packaging functional unit, which will include:
- Automated Visual Inspection,
- Device Assembly (Safety Device and Autoinjector)
- Blister Packaging
- Track and Trace
- Assist in establishing and leading a secondary packaging manufacturing team,
- Ensuring the DP Secondary Packaging facilities and equipment are maintained in a state of inspection readiness.
- Contributing to the smooth technical transfer of new processes/product into manufacturing.
- Identifying process improvement and waste elimination opportunities to help create and maintain a lean, flexible and agile manufacturing facility.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring less experienced members of staff.
- Leading in the execution of re-qualification and re-validation protocols to maintain the qualified status of equipment and processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Engineering or related is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience is preferable.
- Able to lead teams and manage projects.
- Experience of automatic visual inspection systems is desirable though not essential.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.