Video for this job
Head of Quality | Sligo | Permanent
Our Client – one of the worlds leading providers of healthcare products – is currently looking for a Head of Quality to join the expanding team.
As the Head of Quality, you will implement and oversee the sites quality programs to ensure their full compliance with regulatory standards. This role is responsible for the compliance, regulatory, auditing and QMS program by managing and operationalising all aspects of the company’s strategy. You will be responsible for performing key quality tasks in respect of company products and development projects. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will play a key role in the development of site strategy and continuous improvement of site operations.
- Implement and ensure compliance to the quality requirements.
- Guidance & support to the QA & Compliance team across both sites.
- Coach & Mentor local Management Representatives for audit preparations and support in carrying out their audit roles on site.
- Define the quality strategy across the group.
- Setup compliance monitoring across the sites, and increase QMS maturity levels.
- Understand new regulations and guidelines, as they apply to the company business, and implement systems and procedures to incorporate these new regulations, if appropriate.
- Implementation KPI indicators within the Quality assurance area.
- Develop and implement the internal audit programme across the sites.
- Oversight and development of the sites Quality management systems.
- Work with the HPRA & NSAI to ensure the company is fully compliant and regulated across Quality for the sites.
- Ensure risk management activities across the group is actively maintained and mitigated.
- At least 5 years work experience as a Senior Manager/Director within Quality in a Pharma regulated industry. Experience in the medical device industry is desirable.
- Level 8 degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline.
- Authentic leadership.
- Collaborative Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Promote understanding of regulations and standards and their practical implementation to the sites.
- Professional level written and oral communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson.