Head of Quality and Process
The Head of Quality and Process will report to the MD and will be responsible for designing and managing the quality, regulatory, governance and project deployment the company.
This is a senior role and requires a minimum of five years experience in a similar clinical environment.
- Develop and work to constantly improve the current quality management system in alignment with regulations, best practice and the company’s requirements.
- Manage operation and implementation of the QMS.
- Managing compliance, data security, contract management and other IT functions.
- Ensuring safety of employees and service users.
- Manage both IT and Quality staff and related projects.
- Develop infrastructure for to support strategy and to manage incidents and complaints.
- Undertake accountability for the financial performance of the company as a member of the senior management team.
- Document control for procedure development and policy development and implementation.
- Technical writing for various management system reports.
- Preparation of business plans for IT and Quality initiatives.
- Budget planning.
- Communication of key deliverables and objectives and implementing the company’s strategic plan.
- Developing and measuring staff KPIs.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience with ISO 9001:2015
- Previous experience in a leadership role demonstrating strategic thinking.
- Ability to build rapport and develop working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience with highly regulated environments.
- High standards of ethics and adherence to quality principles.
- Previous experience working in a challenging environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ben Forde on 061-512270