- Reference: LK463521
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Head of Operations – Site Lead
On behalf of our client Collins McNicholas Limerick are exclusively sourcing a Head of Operations – Site Lead for their Limerick based operation.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a market leading organisation. As Head of Operations – Site Lead you will assume full day to day responsibility for all contact centre operations and management of the associated teams on this site.
You will be responsible for making a strong contribution to the formulation and execution of the strategy in relation to providing a best in class customer experience, with a strong focus on customer and employee engagement, operational efficiency and financial performance.
- To lead the front-line contact team to deliver a great customer experience, providing the best sales and support channels for our customers, with a strong focus on digital transformation.
- Managing change in a dynamic environment with a high level of employee engagement.
- Delivering a positive contribution to the P&L through maximising sales opportunities and effective cost management.
- As part of the Leadership team, collaborating with your peers for the continued success of the business.
Specific Tasks & Duties:
- Leadership of our front-line contact team.
- Making the business Culture prosper across the Limerick site.
- Management of Contact Centre Operations.
- Operational management of businesses Contact Centres both in house and with our BPO partners.
- Ensure all relevant business policies, procedures and processes are adhered to by the team and partner organisations.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in a collaborative, matrix-type operations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a contact centre operation at a senior level.
- Third level qualification at minimum degree level, preferably in Business, Customer Management or related discipline.
- Track record of defining KPIs with a very Strong focus on delivering the right results, achieving set targets daily, weekly & monthly
- Teamwork orientated individual able to add to positive team dynamic and share best practice.
- Numeracy skills and confidence in managing variances to set objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, driven and a self-starter.
- A Full clean driving license is essential.
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence you can call me on 061 512270