Head of Operations
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Head of Operations. As head of Operations you will report to directly to the Director and this position will provide general senior management in a range of areas to the organisation with specific responsibility Operational Management.
The Head of Operations will form part of the senior management team and will and will provide line management for Operational Management team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities – not limited to
- Coordination of all operational activity to ensure customers receive a world class.
- Communicates expectations & implements all Standard Operating Procedures and Polices to all staff & Managers on site
- Compliance to legislative standards, policy procedures, handbook and company standards & expectations of the company.
- Supervision of the daily roster to ensure efficiency of staffing and accountability for work tasks
- Advance operational planning and managing capacity.
- Trade Communications – Operational
- Operational human resource management
- Develop operational plans to improve the overall operation.
- Assists in the development & implementation of the Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan, Budget and Goals Programme to ensure on an on-going basis optimum Visitor satisfaction, sales potential and profitability.
- Establishes and maintains effective internal communications and meetings structures to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity.
- Establishes and maintains a prominent level of visibility and involvement on the site and in local business, social communities as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations including open communication with all employees.
- Delivers on specific projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Work with other teams to ensure best practice in procurement, cost optimisation and operational performance
- Provide operational and strategic support including reviewing existing elements of the operation of the Visitor Experience
- Monitors purchasing practices to ensure compliance with COM policies and procedures.
- Identifies future potential department heads and participates in the development of their training plans.
- Provides required tools, equipment and support to all Employees for the smooth execution of service delivery.
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Company.
- Ideally qualified to minimum diploma level hotel management or business or other relevant qualification.
- Proven track record in operational management with at least 5 years management experience
- Strong work ethic with a flexible attitude and approach
- Willingness to put in extra effort to ensure a world class visitor experience is delivered.
- Applicants should have a full, clean driving licence
- A strategic approach to the operation, be open to change and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with a TMS (Time Management System)
- Flexibility and a strong problem-solving approach to issues
To discuss in confidence call David Fitzgibbon on 061 512270