Head of Human Resource - Mayo - Hybrid
The Head of Human Resources will have overall responsibility for human resources operational and strategic direction by planning, managing, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources systems, policies, procedures, and practices in line with the Strategic Plan. The Head of Human Resources will provide leadership in ensuring human resources practices are fit for purpose to deliver quality and efficient services in an ever-changing work environment.
- Manpower Planning and Management
- Employee Management
- Staff Training
- Human Resources Systems
- Policy Development
- Senior Management Team & Governance
Contact me directly for the full job spec
- Be experienced in managing all aspects of Human Resources with at least 7 years experience at a senior level
- Have a relevant professional 3rd level qualification and can demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
- Have excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent human resources operational and strategic business insight
- Have an excellent knowledge of Irish and relevant European employment legislation
- Have a full clean driving license and use of own car
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Have an excellent knowledge of implementing and operating an I.T. based integrated H.R. system such as CoreHR
- Previous experience working within the intellectual disability sector or a similar organisation in the Irish public sector.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.