- Reference: CJ46222
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
This client is a leader in the provison of equity compensation management solutions. They offer share plan administration software, securities trading, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide. They are equal parts a fintech company, a financial services company and a service provider.
The Head of Compliance will take on a key role within the organisation ensuring to identify and satisfy their regulatory obligations. You’ll work with a fantastic team and have the opportunity to engage with people globally on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for the overall quality and consistency of compliance performance
- Lead and develop the Compliance function
- Drive compliance with MiFID II, AML/CFT, Client Assets and other regulatory obligations in accordance with industry best practice
- Lead on the innovative use of technology to support automated regulatory compliance
- Assist and advise the General Counsel in relation to all Compliance issues
- Liaise with regulatory authorities including the Central Bank of Ireland (Ireland), FINRA and SEC (US)
- Provide practical, commercially-focused Compliance advice to different business units and work as part of the management team to embed and develop the compliance culture
- Develop compliance strategy, policies and procedures ensuring they are appropriately maintained in accordance with relevant rules and regulations
- Prepare and deliver reports to the Board of Directors and internal Committees. Ensure the Board is updated on all regulatory and compliance matters
- Educate the wider team in relation to all regulatory matters and liaise with the Head of Training to ensure appropriate training is provide
- Act as the in-house expert on all matters relating to Compliance by remaining up-to-date with developments in the regulatory environment of the business.
- At minimum you should hold a bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Preferably 5 – 10 years experience in a senior Compliance role within the financial services sector
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of laws, regulations and best practices related to Regulatory Compliance, AML/CFT and MiFID II
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to influence and direct internal and external colleagues
- You will need to be comfortable with usual office systems (MS Office 365 for example) and be willing to learn to use new technology (JIRA, Trello, Skype, EquityAdmin, EquityGateway)
- Experience of the Employee Share Plans or Share Registration sectors
- Qualifications in Regulatory Compliance and/or Financial Services
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!