Great opportunity for a Scientific Group Lead to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool. You will lead a team of scientific personnel with a focus on formulations within personal care and home care. You will ideally have managerial experience and exposure to LC, GC/MS and SFC Supercritical Fluid Chromatography. Having experience with automation and statistical data handling will be ideal
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- You will be responsible for line management and analytical testing – 80:20 split (key techniques such as LC, GC/ MS will be carried out by the group lead)
- You will manage and support a team, ensuring the team is operating at the highest quality
- You will meet the agreed client requirements through effective leadership
- As Group Leader, you will be a key point of contact for the client.
- You will develop new product formulations through the use of high throughput automated systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- 2-3 years’ Experience in formulations within Personal Care and Home Care
- 1 year or more experience in a managerial role
- Automation and statistical data handling experience
- key analytical techniques LC, GC/MS and SFC as well as DSC, DVS, DMA and TGA, SEM and Raman spectroscopy would be desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062