Video for this job
Great opportunity for a Scientific Group Lead to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool. You will lead a team of scientific personnel with a focus on formulations within personal care and home care. You will ideally have managerial experience and exposure to LC, GC/MS, and SFC Supercritical Fluid Chromatograph.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- You will be responsible for line management and analytical techniques such as LC, GC/ MS
- You will manage and support a team, ensuring the team is operating at the highest quality
- You will meet the agreed client requirements through effective leadership
- As Group Leader, you will be a key point of contact for the client
- You will develop new product formulations through the use of high throughput automated systems
- Having experience with automation and statistical data handling will be ideal
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree or above in a relevant scientific discipline (physical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, or related physical or biological science area)
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in performance evaluation of technologies/formulations within Personal Care and Home Care would be desirable
- 1 year or more experience in a managerial role supporting a team
- Ability to organize, schedule and Plan requests from multiple clients to be progressed utilizing various automated platforms within line and offline detection systems
- Relevant practical lab skills are essential, as well as experience of key analytical techniques LC, GC/MS, and SFC as well as DSC, DVS, DMA and TGA, SEM and Raman spectroscopy would be desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal.