Graphic & Print Designer - Galway - Permanent - Onsite
My client a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers nationwide is looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with a passion for design in the print and digital realms.
The ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology, and be able to work across multiple platforms. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload, and working with an outstanding and passionate team.
- The candidate will work in a busy workshop/manufacturing environment
- Graphic design and concept execution for print, web & multimedia
- Successfully interpret and develop client’s ideas
- Manage projects from start to completion
- Working as part of a team, the candidate will be required to produce high quality finished products
- Work in sign manufacture and assembly when required
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Preparation of files for wide format Digital printing machines and plotters
- Regular operation of wide format printers, vinyl cutters and laminators
- Maintain a high level of quality control, artwork accuracy, print quality and efficiency
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- 3rd level degree an advantage
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator packages
- Good attention to detail and high concentration level
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexible & Proactive attitude
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Good at working with your hands in multi-skilled roles.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.