Initial 12-month contracts based in HI-Tech Organisation in the South of The Netherlands.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- As a Test Engineer, you will adjust, test and deliver hi-tech products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- You will be responsible for adjusting and testing the products and solving problems that may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality.
- The Test Engineer will lay down product, process and measure data in protocols and databases; providing support when new products are introduced into the production process; identifying and reporting expected bottlenecks and solve technical problems in cooperation with other disciplines.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Level 7/8 Degree in Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering preferably with 1 year + experience but not essential.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering; proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is desirable.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, a high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical: Solving problems;
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development;
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.
090 64 78104