GRADUATE ENGINEERS NEEDED URGENTLY
Are you a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in The Netherlands with one of the World’s most Technologically advanced company?
For the System Performance Engineer position , we have 10 open positions for graduates or max 3 years of experience within testing. You also need to be hands-on.
Background: Aerospace, Electrical/Electronic or Physics.
1. You must be able to commit to a 2-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Electronics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Electrical
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Applied Physics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Mechatronics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Manufacturing
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Mechanical
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Aerospace
Salary & Benefits
• €30000+ (+30% shift rate if applicable) minimum
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
Are you enthusiastic for this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!