GRADUATE ENGINEERS NEEDED URGENTLY
Interviews on 14th of March in Dublin.
Are you a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in The Netherlands with one of the World’s most Technologically advanced company?
For the System Performance Engineer position , we have 10 open positions for graduates or max 3 years of experience within testing. You also need to be hands-on.
Background: Aerospace, Electrical/Electronic or Physics.
1. You must be able to commit to a 2-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Electronics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Electrical
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Applied Physics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Mechatronics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Manufacturing
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Mechanical
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Aerospace
Salary & Benefits
• €32000+ (+30% shift rate if applicable) minimum
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com