Technicians – Lexlip – Now Hiring for Summer 2022
Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement. They are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life, working in partnership with our customers, and continually setting new standards.
Edwards is hiring for a number of Mechanical Technicians to support the installation and commissioning of equipment at their client site in Leixlip, Co Kildare.
- To install and commission Edwards equipment on a customer project site.
- Complete all required commissioning documentation clearly and precisely.
- Coordinate with customer personnel, Edwards project Team Leader and Edwards technical personnel to provide feedback on equipment performance, unusual problems and other relevant information.
- Write consolidated reports on quality defects and customer complaints to provide feedback to service.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures. Follows and complies with assigned tasks.
- Perform leak checks on all installations.
- Maintains established quality and time standards. Provides input and feedback for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to the following candidates:
- Technically minded OR Graduates with a Level 6, 7 or Level 8 of an Engineering Disciplines in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be motivated and good attitude towards learning.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Good Level of Written and Verbal English.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022