Graduate System Install Engineers based from The Netherlands- Initial 12-month contracts
Within the Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of systems on-site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule. The System Install Engineer’s role is to Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Equipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site :
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification)
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the team
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the platform and processes;
- Represent Company at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Hold a Masters degree in Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred ideally with 3 years + hands-on experience
- Must have a full driving license.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning;
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures
- Drives to achieve a high quality of work;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years- Qualification/training can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
Important to note:
- Expected to travel 60 – 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.
090 64 78104