**ATTENTION ALL ELECTRONIC AND MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING GRADUATES**
Are you a recent Electronic or Mechatronics engineering graduate that would like to experience working in another country with some of the World’s most Technologically advanced companies?
As a Proto Support Engineer, you will be responsible for proto support repairs, commissioning and product development. Full spec on request.
Job application requirements:
1. You must be able to commit to a 1-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 7/8 Degree in Electronics
• level 7/8 Degree in Mechatronics
Salary & Benefits
• €33000+ (+15% shift rate if applicable)
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan