Graduate Production Engineer opportunities in The South of The Netherlands- initial 12-month contract
The Graduate Production Engineer opportunity is a very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, maintenance, and will optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Within Production Engineer Vacuum Systems you mainly focus on the assembly of parts of an ultra-clean vacuum system and associated qualification steps within the Machine production process.
- As Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
-Decrease cycle time
- Continuous Improvement:
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Degree in Physics, Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodologies such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.
090 64 78104