- Reference: SJ45112
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client is seeking to recruit a graduate Project Process Engineer for a well-established medical device company based in Mayo.
- Provide expertise and technical support in specific manufacturing technologies.
- Provide support to Engineering Services, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Departments.
- Mechanical Design – planning and specifying mechanical machine elements and machines for product manufacture, together with the upgrading or modification of existing or new processes.
- Equipment modification – Designing and implementing cost-effective methods, to help improve safety, reliability, and throughput.
- Corporate & Vendor Liaison – Working with external suppliers in design and development of new production equipment and processes.
- Production Services – Provide direction and support production on range of issues.
- Problem Solving – Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers, and customers – as part of day to day support of the value stream.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of PLC systems and Autocad
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a changing environment
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!