Our client is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and is now looking for committed and motivated Graduate Microbiology Analysts to join their team. This is a permanent position and training will take place in Galway.
Our client is a leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. They are renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
Training provided on various techniques including:
- GMP training on all aspects of a Laboratory Quality System including: Gowning, Laboratory Safety, completion of records/correction of errors, deviations, out of specification results, calibration, reference standards, recording of quality data as per GMP.
- Water Testing as per USP, EP - Surface Water, Potable Water, Water for injection.
- Preservative Efficacy Testing of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Use of LIMS system for logging of samples.
- Environmental Monitoring of Cleanrooms.
- Microbial Limit Testing of Products and Active Ingredients (Sterile and Non – Sterile – TAMC, TYMC, Absence of Specific Organisms)
- Bioburden Testing on Medical Devices.
The ideal Graduate Microbiologist would look like:
- A minimum of an Honours BSc. in a Microbiology related course.
- Experience in a GMP accredited Microbiology Laboratory a distinct advantage (Placement experience can be included).
- A strong team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
- Must be open to relocation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Ryan,