Graduate Mechanical Technicians x 10 The Netherlands| Hi Tech Industry| Initial 2 year contract| Interviews in Dublin on 5th & 6th September|Email your CV to email@example.com
Role: Perform mechanical install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on hi tech products
• Mechanically building components to complete drive laser systems in a cleanroom environment.
• Consulting procedures and executing the install according these procedures, received from the Machine Father.
• Installing mechanic, pneumatic and electric components according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
• Looking for and finding possible solutions in case of problems, individually, with the team or in cooperation with Machine Father.
• Reporting problems and daily progress to Machine Father.
• Carefully de-installing the drive laser system for shipment towards the end customer.
• Installing the system on site at the end customer, acting a machine specialist.
• Working together with external partners at the customers location to streamline the system’s installation process.
• Measuring and examining (partly) installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
• Upgrading existing systems to the latest version.
• Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
• Proposing possible product changes to simplify the installation, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
• Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
• Giving feedback on received procedures.
• Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
• Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department.
• Technical Certificate (Mechanical, Electrical or other)- FETAC level 5/6/7 or similar desirable
• Knowledge of machine building
• Knowledge of installation techniques
- No experience is needed as full training is provided
Interviews in Dublin on 5th & 6th September
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie