** Full Training will be provided**
Mechanical Install Engineer
Are you an adventurous, international oriented and technical minded (electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or automotive) engineer? Apply now and find out what a challenging and motivating job we can offer you.
Within the Factory, the department Mechanical Install Engineering is responsible the installation and hand over of EUV systems to Support clients around the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to site headquarters in Eindhoven for 3 weeks.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Mechanical Install Engineer Job Description
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
- Install equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 – 75% of the time to customers worldwide (mainly Asia and America) Total of 5 – 6 weeks abroad, 3 weeks in the Netherlands;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Mechanical Install Engineer requirements:
- Bachelor degree preference Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience which may include hobbie or project work
- EU passport
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
**RELOCATION SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE**