Our Client is currently seeking talented and enthusiastic Graduate Mechanical Engineers to join their water treatment facilty based in Mallow, Cork. The successful candidate will have a strong mechanical background.
- Projects will include municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants, drinking water treatment plants and various pumping stations
- You will support the design team through the process up to and including the onsite installation and commissioning
- Timeline planning of all small industrial installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation
- Coordinate site labour for projects
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules
- Ensure the provision of O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all EPS installation.
- Support the compilation and issuing of technical submittals
- Manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of equipment and complete the receipt verification process.
- Review the installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling
- Attend quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required
- Issue requisitions and ensure all materials delivered are as per specifications and submittals
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin.