- Reference: 46739
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The Manufacturing department where these opportunities are based are responsible for the production and installation of hi tech products and systems.
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications, delivery times and quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Execute hardware upgrades Process
– Represent the company at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness
– Work in accordance with the upgrades sequence and procedures
– Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
– Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics
– Actively seek relevant knowledge
– Share and train knowledge and skills
Level 6 /7 in Electronics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering with at least 2 years of experience.
– having a high level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning
– initiating improvements for optimizing standard process documents based on experience and expertise
– performing test and build activities with complex technical impact independently
– being capable of transferring technical knowledge of new and existing products to other teams
– resolving a large part of issues without assistance, utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required
– working highly independent and maintaining team cohesion at the same time
– being a good communicator and focus your skills on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
– being proficient with the English language (speaking/reading/writing)
– achieving structured and high quality results where operating (pre) conditions are not optimal
– being an analytical thinker with a positive, ‘go get’ attitude who adapts to change quickly and positively
– communicating clearly (i.e. in an elaborate and effective way) about issues towards escalation lines and chasing action holders according defined processes
– in case of issues, being able to give recommendations on possible solutions
– working according planning, and timely report to your coordinator / TL on progress
The Organisation provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!