We have a new opening for a Graduate IT Support Engineer with a company based in Athlone. This person will be responsible for providing Help Desk support for all matters relating to technology including PC’s, servers, telecommunication, proprietary software, etc. These duties include projects, configuration, installations, and troubleshooting software and hardware problems.
- Providing Level 1 and Level 2 support for internal and external customers in relation to PC hardware, software, telecommunication, business applications, etc.
- Providing support for clients in relation to customized customer facing SaaS solutions and services
- Support PC image and setups and deployment of new technologies and capabilities to enhance end user experience
- Assisting with Moves/Adds/Changes as needed
- Providing user training and assistance as needed
- Completing ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Providing onsite support to remote office locations
- Must be available to work outside normal working hours and/or on-call within rotation, as needed
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service skills supporting global organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with end users on a continual basis
- Proficient in Windows, M365 (including Teams and SharePoint), Active Directory, and Internet browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Edge)
- Experience working with a ticketing system is an advantage but not essential.
- Proficient in supporting Apple iPhone or Android mobile devices
- Familiarity with supporting Mac OS
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem research skills, and analytical skills
- Candidates must be self-motivated, ambitious, and dedicated team player
- Ability to interface effectively via phone, email, or chat with both technical and non-technical users
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies and capabilities
- Ability to interface with C-Level executives
- Candidates must be willing to travel
For further information on this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org