We have a new Graduate Infrastructure Specialist opening with our client based in Roscommon. This is a fantastic Graduate opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Cloud Service Providers specialising in Cloud Technologies.
You will get the opportunity to work with Microsoft Azure, Server, Storage, Networking, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, SAN, Firewalls, Windows Server, Wireless Technologies, & Hyperconverged
Full Training & Mentorship will be given.
- Support the delivery of high-quality Infrastructure solutions and technologies in diverse client environments.
- Provide operational and technical support to existing clients both remotely and onsite.
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest IT products and
- Implement hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Help to deliver High-quality engagements around HP Enterprise technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science or Networking or related field preferred.
- Understanding of IT computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends such as Hybrid Cloud, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, VDI, etc.
- A strong interest in infrastructure including server, storage, cloud, networking, virtualisation, and security.
- A strong interest in HP Enterprise, VMware, and Microsoft technologies
- A strong interest in the security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication on-Technical Skills
- Interest in Building Customer/Partner Relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022