- Reference: AJ45009
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Electronic, Mechatronis and Mechanical Graduate Engineers
INTERVIEWS IN DUBLIN MARCH 2018
Are you a final year engineering student or a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in another country with one of the World’s most Technologically advanced companies?
Some of the positions available include: Test Engineer and Proto Engineer, Design Engineer, Production Engineer and Assembly Engineer.
1. You must be able to commit to a 2-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Electronics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Electrical
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Applied Physics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Mechatronics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Manufacturing
Salary & Benefits
• €29000+ (+30 %shift rate if applicable)
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
About the Client
The client is supplier for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Their mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
Are you enthusiastic for this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
All you need to do to kick start your career is send me your updated cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more details on 0906478104.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!