- Reference: AJ45009
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Electronic, Mechatronis and Mechanical Graduate Engineers
INTERVIEWS IN DUBLIN ON 28TH OF JULY
Are you a final year engineering student or a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in another country with one of the World’s most Technologically advanced companies?
Some of the positions available include: Test Engineer and Proto Engineer, Design Engineer, Production Engineer and Assembly Engineer.
1. You must be able to commit to a 2-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Electronics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Electrical
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Mechanical
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Mechatronics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Manufacturing
Salary & Benefits
• €29000+ (+30 %shift rate if applicable)
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
About the Client
The client is supplier for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Their mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
Are you enthusiastic for this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
All you need to do to kick start your career is send me your updated cv by email to email@example.com or call me for more details on 0906478104. I will contact you within 2 days to discuss the roles and the company.