- Reference: SJ46976
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking to recruit a Graduate Engineer on an initial 4-6 month contract.
– Proactively maintain manufacturing process equipment in accordance with cGMP regulations.
– Perform the day-to-day demand and preventative maintenance and problem solving of manufacturing equipment in order to achieve product quality and production schedule goals
– Interact with all departments to continuously improve operations
Perform problem solving including root cause analysis as required when equipment failures result in loss of production.
Monitoring of equipment and process flows to ensure high levels of performance and OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
– Monitor process performance in terms of personnel, equipment and process capability, material inputs and planning demands.
– Set out and present plans for the improvement of processes, efficiencies and production methodologies
– Pursuance of product output to agreed Quality standards and validated parameters
– Continuously focus on ways to reduce Change-Over times, reduce Scrap and Non-Value-Added Activities
Education & Experience
You will possess a relevant third level engineering qualification, together with a minimum of 6 months experience in hands on engineering work in the maintenance of process equipment in a regulated environment.
For the above positions you will have demonstrated:
– An ability to work co-operatively and effectively with peers and managers within cross-functional groups to establish and maintain good working relationships.
– Demonstrate leadership skills by carrying out responsibilities to the highest possible standards, ensuring compliance with all safety and Engineering procedures.
– Strong communication and problem solving skills.
– The highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your work.
– The ability to use your initiative, while adhering to a quality system.