Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking to recruit a Graduate Engineer on an initial 6 month contract.
- Proactively maintain manufacturing process equipment in accordance with cGMP regulations.
- Perform the day-to-day demand and preventative maintenance and problem solving of manufacturing equipment in order to achieve product quality and production schedule goals
- Engineering Compliance: Assist initiators & change control in updating documentation. Support activities to complete change plans, design plans and change requests (as required) to aid in the implementation of change.
- Reviews and approves changes to QSR and DMR documentation as required. Initiates site Change Plan and Document Change Request activities (as required) for changes identified through Project / Process improvement
- Co-ordinate and manage Change Plan and Document Change Requests through to closure, including tracking of identified deliverables and action items. Work in conjunction with relevant Document/ Process owners to identify and organize CFTs. Identifies needs.
- Drafting and review of quality documentation. Liaising with appropriate SMEs to ensure updates are of the appropriate technical standard.
Education & Experience
You will possess a relevant third level engineering qualification (Level 6 – 8), together with a minimum of 12 months experience in hands on engineering work in the maintenance of process equipment in a regulated environment.
For the above positions you will have demonstrated:
– An ability to work co-operatively and effectively with peers and managers within cross-functional groups to establish and maintain good working relationships.
– Demonstrate leadership skills by carrying out responsibilities to the highest possible standards, ensuring compliance with all safety and Engineering procedures.
– Strong communication and problem solving skills.
– The highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your work.
– The ability to use your initiative, while adhering to a quality system.