**ATTENTION ALL ENGINEERING GRADUATES**
Are you a final year engineering student or a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in another country with some of the World’s most Technologically advanced companies?
Some of the positions available include Manufacturing Engineer, Test Engineer, Install Engineer and Production Engineer, we also offer full relocation support and interview travel expenses are covered.
Job application requirements:
1. You must be able to commit to a 1-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Electronics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Electrical
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Applied Physics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Mechatronics
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Manufacturing
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Mechanical
• level 67/8/9 Degree in Aerospace
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Automotive
• level 7/8/9 Degree in Material Science
Salary & Benefits
• €32000+ (+30% shift rate if applicable)
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan