Exciting opportunity for recent graduates from an engineering background to join a leading water solutions company based in Cork. This role will be based in North Cork and will offer the successful candidates a permanent contract.
Engineer’s will be expected, with guidance, to:
- Assist with the purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials.
- Timeline planning of all small industrial installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Coordinate site labour for projects.
- Support with the completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Invoicing and debt retrieval as appropriate.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Ensure the provision of O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all EPS installation.
- Assist with the design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contractions in specifications.
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Support the compilation and issuing of technical submittals.
- Manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of equipment and complete the receipt verification process once equipment is delivered.
- Review the installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling.
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Attend quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required.
- Evaluate the RFI responses to ensure that there are no engineering issues with them.
- Review and answer technical queries from site in relation to specifications/drawings/materials and equipment.
- Ensure site supervisors are working off latest drawings at all times.
- Issue requisitions and ensure all materials delivered are as per specifications and submittals.
- Third level qualification in mechanical, electrical, electronic, energy, civil engineering or other related engineering qualification
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.