Graduate Electronic Engineer
With our client, they value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations
At our clients Engineering Department, we focus on providing technical support to manufacturing operation and new technology introduction. Test Engineering are directly involved in ensuring product quality through the development and implementation of technical systems to verify product requirements are met.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- Support the development of Test Systems, involving Electro-Mechanical Pneumatic control, within a Medical Device Manufacturing environment.
- Document Test System requirements/specifications and support Test System qualification/validation activities.
- Support/Direct external contractors in the production of Electro-Mechanical test systems.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering Department to ensure the highest standards of practice related to EHS, GMP, process optimization.
- Support the activity required to commission test systems for prototype and mainstream production.
- Engage in troubleshooting activity related to improving test yields.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering Degree in a related discipline.
- Experience in working with electro mechanical control systems with emphasis on pneumatics control/measurement.
- Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable MDD standards compliance an advantage.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of C and LabWindows/CVI or LabView an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements an advantage.
- Experience of working within a Medical Device manufacturing environment an advantage.
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A strong aptitude for problem-solving, be pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative.
Primary Location: EMEA-Ireland
Job: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Professional
For more information, contact me on 091706718 or email me at email@example.com