Based with a highly established and successful Irish company who set up a new manufacturing site in Ballyfermot in 2021, the Goods In / Stock Controller will join a rapidly expanding workforce. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of incoming goods, while also ensuring all stock is correct on their SAP system.
This is a permanent, days only position.
- To accurately complete all paperwork associated with the warehouse.
- To conduct stock counts on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for all goods coming into the business including ensuring all paperwork matches up and the product arrives in good quality.
- Use of the SAP system for product bundling, confirmation and label printing.
- To unload vehicles using appropriate fork lift truck or manual handling equipment as required.
- To work closely alongside the Dispatch and the Production teams.
- Store finished goods and WIP in accordance with warehouse procedures.
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards.
- To ensure all quality checks are carried out as agreed.
- To work as part of the team to implement where possible, improvements within the warehouse environment.
- Previous stock controlling/goods inwards experience, preferably within a factory/manufacturing process environment.
- Basic IT skills with a good working knowledge of SAP
- Must have a valid FLT/Combi Licence.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Quality control experience and knowledge of using QMS.
- Proactive approach to Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
For confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Eoghan Dalton