Our client a leading Medical device organisation located in Athlone Westmeath seeking a Global Training Lead
This role will support a Global deployment program within the organisation. The Training Lead is responsible for the management, coordination, planning, and delivery of online training in compliance with company strategic goals.
The training will all be delivered via Microsoft teams, there will be no requirement for travel with this position. This position will primarily focus on supporting Training delivery & successful adoption through clear and concise training planning and execution.
This is initially a 12 month Fixed term role with a view to a longer term opportunity.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage the planning, content and delivery of Global Training material to facility trainers and end users.
- On-board and train personnel across multiple facilities in virtual and/or classroom settings.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after training sessions to support continuous improvement
- Improve content of Global Training program(s) and associated materials to support compliance needs.
- Maintain training material, curriculum and training assignments to support user needs
- Select appropriate training methods or activities depending on session type, audience knowledge, location, size etc.
- Communicate training needs within projects and to employees to provide necessary information about sessions.
- Hands-on experience coordinating and delivering multiple training events
- Experienced in training management and delivery, understanding impact of training to users.
- Ability to effectively execute projects and related activities with appropriate priority required Excellent Presentations kills required
- Training evaluation skills required
- Excellent communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong IT skills are required, particularly:
- Online meeting platforms e.g. Zoom, MS Teams
- Good Excel skills
Specialised Skills & Other Requirements:
- Detail oriented and self-directed with excellent planning, organizational and time management skills Results driven, accountable to the achievement of both individual and team goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Expert in planning, scheduling and co-ordination with cross functional teams required
- Flexibility to support activities spanning Global time zones
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.