Global Supply Chain Program Manager - Galway
(3 days in office and 2 days WFH)
Ideally suited to a senior manager that has combined Supply Chain, operational and technical expertise in a global domain.
- Design, develop and deploy End to End Supply Chain Processes to support the evolving business requirements and prepare the operations for the integration to a Global SAP platform.
- Benchmark proposed design and development both internally and externally to ensure we have the optimum supply chain solution to strategic business requirements.
- Liaise with business leaders and subject matter experts to develop a clear understanding of the current state operation and critical business requirements so that a clear transformational map can be developed.
- Outline subprograms that are required to transform localised supply chain processes in advance of transitioning to SAP.
- Work with Global senior leadership team on the development design and deployment of the Supply Chain solutions.
- Build a Global program team leveraging internal and external technical support allied to internal functional leaders and process SME’s.
- Clearly map the expected Business benefits and ensure that the program can realise these within the projected timeframe.
- Ensure consistent alignment with Global Senior Stakeholders and Manufacturing Sites through excellent communication skills.
- 5 years Global leadership experience in Supply Chain, an Operations function or Program Management office. This experience has been attained in Senior manager or Director level positions.
- Primary Degree level qualification in a science or engineering discipline and a master’s level qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- In depth knowledge of the deployment of SAP and other ERP systems within a Supply Chain environment.
- Demonstrated capability in process development and transformation.
- Clear demonstrated capability in Organisational change Management.
- Excellent communication skills to support virtual program management requirements.
- Travel pending company policy, global and country regulations is 25% APAC and 15 % Global. In addition, excellent use of virtual communication technology is required for effective workshop leadership and change management.
- The preferred location for this role is Ireland.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.