Global Supply Chain Manager with 10 years plus experience in supply chain planning, materials management, manufacturing planning or inventory control functions. Galway city.
- Work with Marketing/customers to identify all known demand sources
- Review and understand demand signals from regional teams
- Review stocking strategies and approve changes noting input elements resulting in change
- Optimally manage high cost and short shelf life demand planning and inventory management.
New Product Launch Management:
- Participate in the launch of new products as PDP Core Team Member; develop forecasts, cannibalization plans, and introduction schedules.
- Influence and direct the core team on product launches to ensure they are both beneficial to the business and help optimize the portfolio.
- Lead development of inventory plans;
- Diagnose excesses to inventory objectives and develop plan to remediate. Calculate and report on EE&O.
Supply Chain Execution:
- Support regular planning processes - maintain forecasts (Marketing Handshake);
- Monitor manufacturing execution (Manufacturing Handshake);
- Provide inventory analysis; proactively manage backorders.
- Drive SI&OP Process
- Foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Will lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g., federal/country, and regulatory requirements).
- 4 year Degree in Materials Management/Engineering or related field/equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience in supply chain planning, materials management, manufacturing planning or inventory control functions
- Master’s degree
- APICS certification – CPIM or CSCP
- Experience utilizing SAP or other ERP systems
- Experience utilizing Rapid Response or other Advance Planning Systems.
- JIT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement experience including Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.