**HYBRID ROLE- MANDARIN - RELOCATION SPECIALIST**
Exciting opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Global Relocation Specialist to join an established HR team on a 12 month contract based in County Louth, your primary responsibility is to support and manage the international assignment process for employees coming to or leaving the company's location in Ireland. Your role involves coordinating and facilitating the immigration process for global assignees, ensuring their smooth entry and stay in the country. You'll handle various aspects of international assignments, including pre-assignment arrangements, onboarding, and repatriation support.
Global Relocation Specialist responsibilities:
- Coordinate and facilitate immigration process for global assignees coming to Ireland: it includes monitoring the immigration status for new application & renewal in a timely manner, keeping related stakeholders posted and sending routine immigration reports to various leaders and teams.
- Provide pre-assignment, during assignment and repatriation coordination and supports, including but not limited to medical insurance support, cost charge, onboarding, repatriation and etc.
- Maintain Expat p-file and master working sheet.
- Back up with the team member for relocation services.
- Be the one-stop service for assignees and troubleshoot for assignees as needed.
- Set up internal working process for local procedures, streamline existing process and make continuous improvement on system and database.
Global Relocation Specialist requirements:
- Bachelors degree in related HR Discipline.
- Fluent English and mandarin in spoken and written is essential.
- 5 years professional experience in human resources area, mobility related experience is a plus.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.