Global Process Lead Order to Cash
The OTC Process lead is responsible for stewardship of global template. The OTC Process Lead will support end to end design and implementation of the solution or delivery methods and tools. The OTC Process lead will support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities. The OTC Process Lead will be responsible for any additional tasks that may be assigned during the Project by GPM.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible to thoroughly understand the scope of the project, the project schedule and all administrative project management requirements.
· Organize, plan and schedule meetings and calls required with all relevant cross thread teams
· Create, maintain and distribute status reporting ensuring all relevant teams are kept updated ie OCM, PMO etc
· Establish clear ownership for tasks
· Support delivery of project objectives.
· Track progress and review project tasks on a regular basis to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
· Assess issues and identify solutions to meet overall project objective
· Proactively communicate and manage project status, issues & risks to management.
· Follow ABBOTT policies, procedures and methodologies.
· Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product & process capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between ABBOTT and its stakeholders are precise.
· Arrange training, testing and align training and testing with overall project plan
· Other duties may be assigned
· Travel is a requirement for this role in excess of 50%
· PRINCE2 Foundation certificate preferred
· SAP system experience required from an OTC (order to cash perspective)
· Previous customer services or finance experience required
· Fluent in English
· Preferably 1-2 years of project exposure
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.