We have a new opening for an experienced Global PMO Manager for our Medical Devices client. This is a leadership position. We are open to this person working Hybrid. As PMO Manager you will be working closely with the cross-functional Global Supply Chain leadership teams across multiple sites and regions to help deliver strategic programs. The PMO Lead will be responsible for the governance of the transformation strategy working with project leads to ensure timely delivery, reporting, and issue escalations. The role will also be responsible for the ongoing development of PM capability within the Global Supply Chain function.
- Facilitate a disciplined program & project governance structure globally
- Provide guidance to regional and site PMO structures and disciplines
- Facilitation of strategic planning for the GSC function with oversight of all key strategic programs
- Drive delivery of initiatives outlined in the Global strategy
- Manage monthly metrics reporting process through the Global Supply Chain monthly scorecard
PM Practice & Discipline:
- Drive discipline to PM Process at global, regional and site level delivering excellence project execution
- Provide PM advice at all levels across teams on best practice project management disciplines and approaches
- Support any program management queries within the organization.
- Assess PM capability in the GSC organization, identify and address gaps via training/coaching Support PM training through the our Academy in conjunction with the Global PMO
- Provide mentoring and coaching in the GSC organization to progress PMs through defined career path
- Actively engage with the Global PMO to continuously raise the standard of PM & develop a learning PMO culture
- Participate in the our Community of Practice to contribute to establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to mature project management capabilities.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor (or equivalent) Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 8 years+ related experience with a Bachelors degree OR 6 years related experience with a Masters Degree
- PM qualification required - Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
- Excellent knowledge of project management disciplines and project team dynamics
- Demonstrated Project Management experience leading and delivering high profile strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders, across functional boundaries and globally
- Uses professional concepts to resolve issues with high complexity in effective ways.
- Strong change management skills and ability to implement change
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and developing creative solutions to meet project objectives
- Strong facilitation skills across multiple business disciplines, organization levels and locations
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills, particularly at leadership levels
Key Relationships / Interfaces:
- Global Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Regional/Functional senior leadership teams
- Global Strategic Projects PMO
- Project team members/ Project Managers/ Program Managers
- Site/ Regional/ Global/Corporate Leadership
For further information on this position or a confidential discussion please reach out to Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org