TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.
Creganna Medical is ranked among the top 10 global companies in the medical device outsourcing industry. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive delivery and access devices for a range of therapies. Serving over 400 companies across 30 countries, Creganna Medical’s customers include the world’s leading medical device and life science companies. Headquartered in Galway, Ireland, Creganna Medical has a global operational footprint with design and manufacturing facilities spanning the U.S., South America, Europe and Asia. http://www.creganna.com/
Global Financial Operations Analyst
- Global Operations Reporting.
- Work closely with Global Operations Finance Director and VP of Operations.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in respect of Productivity / Margin improvement.
- Play key role in budgeting & forecasting process.
- Monitor spend & implementing controls.
- Analyse and report on Transfers / Footprint Strategy.
- Management of capital expenditure delegation of authority.
- Inventory reporting and analysis.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required.
- Respond to ad hoc inquiries from Corporate and Segment management.
- Preparation of Quarterly Operations Review reporting.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing background.
- Extensive Excel knowledge.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact.
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Oracle/SAP, Hyperion, etc.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.