The Global Engineering team is responsible for accelerating the delivery of emerging technologies through the development of new processes & equipment. This is achieved by partnering with R&D to advance new product capability, developing, industrializing and deploying new equipment, executing new product & process industrializations and assisting yield & process improvements
In this team, you will lead Global Engineering projects, manage a team of resources from different departments or sites, and obtain results according to commitments made in terms of scope, timing, cost and quality. You will be communicating and presenting progress reports to governance committees.
- Responsible for building cross functional teams to gather the skills and responsibilities needed for Global Engineering Projects
- Responsible for building a Realisation Contract with the team, describing the scope, business plan, planning, cost estimate, risk analysis, and quality plan, and obtain the commitment of the team members on this contract.
- Responsible for managing the team and follow up the project, with regular project team meetings.
- Responsible for anticipating the risks and manage deviations from the plan, by implementing contingency plans.
- Communicate regularly with the management team and the project governance on the progress and level of risk, and raise alerts when appropriate, preparing alternate options for decision.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Perform any other relevant, project-related duties
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a project management role
- PMP certification would be an advantage
- Working experience with Microsoft project an advantage
- Strong capability on PowerPoint & Excel
- Statistical analysis skills an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Stephen Kelly on 091-706714.