Our client, a leading Irish multinational, is looking for an accountant to join their global team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a globally mobile candidate to work in our clients’ headquarters with the opportunity to relocate further a field.
Support the interim and annual financial statements delivery ensuring:
- Accurate reporting of the financial statements.
- Compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
- All deadlines are adhered to.
Co-ordinate the delivery of the local legal entity financial statements:
- Liaising with relevant personnel to ensure that the local financial statements are filed on time.
- Ensure that these local entity statements are per the consolidated accounts and are accurate before sign-off by Directors.
Review and consolidate year end files as part of the consolidation process:
- Participate in the year-end consolidation process taking responsibility for specific files.
- Become an expert in the consolidation tool – Hyperion.
- Liaise with Auditors on any specific files / issues.
- You will gain a unique insight of a commercial organisations operations, conducting reviews across all areas of the business.
- You will enjoy high levels of exposure to Senior Management throughout the organisation thereby strengthening your network for future internal career opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with practice or multinational experience (Big 4 experience preferable)
- Audit (internal or external) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS with the ability to interpret the implications of standards for practical situations.
- Possess excellent Accounting and Auditing skills.
- Experience in Corporate Finance or acquisition Accounting.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy essential with a natural focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to manage workload.
- MS Office combined with general proficiency in IT systems.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!