GL Accountant required on a long term contract basis. Galway City.
- General ledger: Journal entries, tie-outs and reporting.
- Compliance: Supporting statutory and SOX procedures, including reconciliations, reviews and SOP preparation.
- Project Support: Support implementation of IT and other projects.
- Routine Finance Activities: Supporting accounts payable and intercompany accounting.
- Analysis: Prepare analysis as directed for reporting and decision support.
- Ad hoc: Support other activities as required.
3-5 years’ experience in a multinational environment, with good communication skills, attention to detail and the discipline to deliver to strict deadlines.
Candidates should have a professional accounting qualification, although part-qualified candidates with appropriate experience will be considered.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.