GL Accountant with 2 years plus post qualification experience in a multinational environment. Galway
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Financial Statements and any other internal or external reports required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end;
- Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured;
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years plus post qualification experience –multinational corporation background
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Fluency in a European language an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.