GIS Technician – Sligo
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support an exciting US/International provider of Information and Communication Technology services as they scale up their operation in Sligo and across the country. Huge growth potential for the first hires as the operation expands.
If you have experience in ArcGIS and are interested in going on an exciting journey as they scale up their operation then please read on…
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Geographic Information systems (GIS) subject matter expert, performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- Work with Engineers to ensure accurate information is presented on plan sets and when needed, assist them in the field.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures without notice.
Overview of Requirements:
- Engineering/Science Degree preferable with GIS experience
- Understanding architectural and construction detailing.
- Understanding of ArcGIS Server and Portal management preferred
- Understanding of ArcGIS Desktop/Pro applications preferred
- Understanding of ArcGIS suite of Mobile Applications
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and thorough in reviewing data for accuracy
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson on 071-9140251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org