Collins McNicholas’ are delighted to be the recruitment partner for ASG on their expansion in to Ireland and are looking forward to working closely with them as they grow their presence across both locations in Waterford and Sligo.
Allstate Sales Group Inc. (ASG) is a provider of turnkey engineering and construction services to the telecommunications industry, today announced it is to establish software development and CAD support centres in Ireland, at locations in Waterford and Sligo, creating 200 new jobs over the three years. It is the company’s first operations outside the US.
If you have experience in ArcGIS and/or AutoCAD and are interested in going on an exciting journey as they scale up their operation then please read on…
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- Work with Engineers to ensure accurate information is presented on plan sets and when needed, assist them in the field.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures without notice.
Overview of Requirements:
- Degree in GIS or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Understanding architectural and construction detailing.
- Understanding of ArcGIS Server and Portal management preferred
- Understanding of ArcGIS Desktop/Pro applications preferred
- Understanding of ArcGIS suite of Mobile Applications
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and thorough in reviewing data for accuracy.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org