German Technical Medical Associate required with one year plus experience in a medical/clinical/scientific environment. Galway based.
- Receive inbound Customer calls and email communications and address in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to resolve.
- Documenting complaints and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy of the records.
- Communication of complaint investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a medical/clinical environment or in customer facing support role in an associated industry and be capable of providing excellent customer experience with challenging technical complaints.
- 3rd Level Certificate, Diploma or Degree in relevant discipline i.e. but not limited to Science, Biomedical, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Engineering discipline.
- Demonstrates the application of problem-solving methodologies, detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements of Technical writing.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in German essential with fluent English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.