Customer Service Specialists required with fluent German or French. Galway city. 12 month contract initially.
- Process all orders received via CRM system
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers
- Responsible for all facets of assigned customers.
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone issues with ROI customers regarding pricing, inventory availability,
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant parties.
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Fluency in German or French. Must be fluent in English.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
- Fluency in German or French.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org