German & French Customer Service/Team Lead
Senior Customer Support Representative with French & German who aspires to transition into a Team Lead Role. This is an exciting position with a new e-commerce start-up based in Dublin. You will be responsible for managing a growing CS team based in Europe. A blended working model with 3-4 days working from home with an office based in Dublin 1. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the automation space that is well-positioned to be a leader in the industry.
In this start-up, the volume of tickets is relatively limited but the depth of fact-finding and functional knowledge required to solve user issues. This will allow you to interface with the management and IT teams on technical issues, provide feedback to the management and software teams on product/services issues, and detect sales opportunities while dealing with your users/agents.
Responsibilities to include (Full job description available upon request):
· Provide email support to customers and customer agent support.
· Deliver a high level of support on incidents and service requests received from various routes including email.
· Maintain the incident tracking system updated through all steps of the ticket life cycle, from the input of issue through to the resolutions.
· Associate incidents to known errors or problems and allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents.
· Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, performance, and availability of our business applications.
· Preserve and grow the knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services and help to document all identified solutions in the Knowledge Management platform.
· Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction.
· Fluency in French and German
· Strong customer service/support experience ideally within an e-commerce organisation/online platform.
· 2 years + experience in customer support in a B2B and B2C environment.
· The desire to move into a newly growing Team Lead role.
· Outstanding active listening, fact-finding, and problem-solving skills with the ability to process and resolve issues quickly.
· Ideally, experience in card payment processes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.