- Reference: AJ45871xx
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Exciting new opporunities have opened in the midlands, My client is looking for GermanCustomer service Representitives and German Team Leaders to work in a medical device company in westmeath. To manage the day to day Customer Service activities of the markets including processing of orders/ answering the phones/ liaising with tender department , etc.
- Work as part of a multi disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, etc – are handled and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co-ordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Liaise with the sales force on a regular basis as regards quotations, orders, product queries, and general information from customers.
- Process daily invoicing.
- Process billing corrections on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Process returns from the customer on time and in accordance with the company policy
- Involvement in special projects as required.
- Returns: Insure that returns are processed in a timely manner
- Fluent German
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- 6 months + working in a fast moving customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- A self-starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
- Ability to work effectively within multi-cultural team towards strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other applicable software programs.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!