- Reference: AJ47326
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Administration
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Market Research company in the midlands.
Our client is looking to recruit a Data Classification Associate to join the team. The Data Classification Asscioate works with retail data and is responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness and integrity of the company’s products, identifying, investigating and editing point-of-sale (‘POS’) data for assigned categories or retailers.
- Adding, matching and deleting retailer POS records within the company’s proprietary database.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories.
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data.
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Work experience in a team environment. Retailer knowledge / data processing experience is a plus but not essential.
- Third level qualification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Improvement mindset displayed on projects.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Being curious and open to learn technical processes.
- Ability to find appropriate and accurate information through searching for documentations and/or web research.
- European Language is desirable but not essential.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!